About the Course
This is an online course is to gain comprehensive understanding of Stock Market investment. The aim is to learn essential concepts in Stock Market right from scratch. The tutorials will help you learn about Excel Proficiency for Investors, Accounting Foundation, Micro Macro Economics, Corporate Finance Foundation, Corporate Valuation and Technical Analysis in details.
Stocks are an equity investment that represents part ownership in a corporation and entitles you to part of that corporation's earnings and assets. Common stock gives shareholders voting rights but no guarantee of dividend payments.
Have you wondered how traders decide on the buy/sell calls they give for a particular stock? Well it is all dependent on the Stock Market Analysis which they do in order to arrive at their trading decision.Stock analyst with the help of past and current data determines the future movement in prices of stocks. This analysis revolves mainly around Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis. Fundamental Analysis is where buy/sell/hold recommendations are made using financial records of a company whereas Technical Analysis involves decisions solely based on data generated by the market and by the actions of people. Fundamental analysis uses financial statements and is supposed to have a long term approach on the contrary technical analysis uses Price and volume charts and said to have a short term approach in trading. Having understood both the segments of analysis and applying them efficiently is considered the best case scenario in trading.
What you'll learn during this course
- Excel proficiency required for analyst
- Fundamental Analysis-Accounting concepts, Micro and Macro analysis, Corporate Finance basics, Corporate Valuation, Sector specific valuation methodologies, Private Equity Valuation approaches.
- Technical Analysis – Understanding technical charts, Techniques such as the Japanese candlesticks, indicators and oscillators, moving averages, Elliot wave, bar patterns, basics in trading arena etc.
- You will understand the major markets located in the world
- You will be able to read charts, indicators and patterns clearly
- You will have a better understanding on the basics of the market functions
- You will be able to understand different trends of the market
- The course also will explain you about different analysis types
- You will learn to use Trading Software’s
- You will be taught how to make effective marketing strategies
- You will gain knowledge about the rule-based strategy related to oscillator