About the Course
In this course, I want to show you a new way of exploring shapes and concept designs using Photoshop. I'd like you to remove all rules and regulations about design and let your creativity flow free. In this class, we are going to give the blank canvas a purpose without holding anything back.
You will learn how to tackle a blank canvas. I know this can be intimidating, not knowing where to start. You will learn how to explore shapes using silhouettes, shading & rendering with basic burses, adding highlights, rendering and visualizing light such as LEDs and glowing surfaces and much more.
You will also learn the 3 tricks I use on most of my sketches as a final touch to make them look crisp like they're popping out of the screen.
You will also learn how to take an image of a texture of your choice and wrap it around any surface you like. This is extremely useful if you are rendering products in Photoshop and need to add specific textures to surfaces. It saves a ton of time!
What We learn
- Go from a blank canvas to having a rendered idea
- Learn about the creative process of concept design
- Use simple uncomplicated brushes to get awesome results
- Quickly check the perspective and fix it
- Adjust as you go, evolve with the sketch and not have everything perfect from the start
- Make the sketch crisp and sharp
- Visualize light with a few strokes while keeping it looking realistic
- Use the correct layer blend mode for the desired light effect
- Add highlights
- Determine a light source