About the Course
A Trading Robot a set of programming code that analyse and trade the market on its own. Trading Robots allow you to trade the markets without human intervention!
This course teaches the insider knowledge to designing, testing and coding long term profitable robots
This course WILL, however, offer you the years of experience we have in building Robots. You will understand the pitfalls and keys to success to design great robots. You will avoid the hundreds of mistakes we made in our journey.
This course does not only teach programming. Programming is just the tool we use to execute our ideas. The main essence of the course is the design theories behind the Trading Robots. These theories and knowledge come from years of industry practice.
At the end of the day you will acquire the ability to generate a trading idea, code the idea (within 1hour), test the idea, see the strength and flaws in the idea, improve and finally execute the idea.
Course 1: Black Algo Trading – Build Your Trading Robot
- Programming Basics 1: Variables and Conditional
- Robot 1: Adeline - Our First Robot!
- Uncommon Common Sense. Design Effective And Logical Robots
- Garbage In, Garbage Out. Understanding Data
- Programming Basics 2: Loops
- Robot 2: Belinda - Utilising Volatility!
- To Buy Big or Small? Position Sizing and Money Management
- Robot 2A: Belinda Upgraded
- Where To Start? Idea Generation and Expectations
- Programming Basics 3: Functions, Time and Self-Learning
- Relevant Statistics 101!
- Validating Your Robot: Backtesting!
- Programming Basics 4: Arrays And Indicators
- Robot 3: Clarissa
- What A Mess - Managing Trades, Orders and Positions
- Robot 4: Desiree
- Design Theories - Improving Robots By Manipulating Time, Entries and Exits
- Add A Twist To Your Orders - Advance Order Management
- Robot 5: Desiree 2.0
- Buff Up Your Robot Responsibly - Optimisation Without Curve Fitting
Course 2: BAT201 - Advanced Trading Robots and Crowd Manipulation (MQL4 + VBA)
- Perfect Your Bet Sizing - Advanced Position Sizing Methods
- Robot 6: Elizabeth
- Programming Basics 5: Clean Up Your Codes! Simple Is Fast!
- Garbage In, Garbage Out Again. Advanced Data Cleaning (Part 1)
- Excel VBA - Using Excel Magic to Improve Our Trading
- Garbage In, Garbage Out Again. Advanced Data Cleaning (Part 2)
- I Like Colours And Shapes - Adding Graphics
- Robot 7: Faye
- Not Rocket Science - Understanding Market Behaviour
Course 3: BAT202 - Algorithmic Trading Robots: Quantifying Market Behaviour
- Looking Outwards - Trading on External Events
- Robot 8: Grace
- Understanding Performance - High Returns Are Meaningless!
- When Robots Fail - How, Why And Is It My Fault?
- Robot 9: Haley
- Walking Forward - Advanced Optimisation
- Let's Academise This! - Advanced Statistics And Econometrics
- Robot 10: Iris
- I Want Numbers! - Quantifying Market Behaviour
- Ring Ring! Notify Yourself When Something Goes Wrong (Or Right)
- Robot 10A: Iris 2.0
- Looking To The Future! - Advanced Optimisation 2.0
- Time For Equities, Commodities And Bonds
- Everything is Relative - Relative Value Strategies
- Robot 11: Judy
- Many Robots One System - Running A Portfolio Of Robots
- Robot 12: Kate
- Cash Is King! - Running Robots With Real Money
- Watch Her Well - Monitoring Your Robot(s)
- Skynet - Robots That Think For Themselves
Course 4: BAT203 - Live Algo Trading: Managing an Army of Robots
Course 5: BAT302 - Machine Learning: Trading Robots That Think For Themselves
What We will Learn
- Understand how Trading Robots are both an art and science
- Build logical long-run money-making Trading Robots
- Code a Trading Robot in less than 1 hour
- Understand why badly planned Trading Robots fail
- Learn how to adapt and survive the financial markets
- Code in MQL4 and easily pick up C++ and JAVA
- Understand the human element in automated trading
- Differentiate a logical and profitable robot from a scam
Currently there is no syllabus details available for this course.